Etymologyoïl, a contraction of o il, from Latin hoc ille ‘thus he...’, an elliptical phrase of response.
OUI can refer to:
- Organizationally Unique Identifier, a unique 24-bit string assigned to computer hardware manufacturers
- Oracle Universal Installer, a Java-based graphical installation program introduced in Oracle 8i
- Operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs, a variant of driving under the influence
- Oui (album), an album by the band The Sea and Cake
- Oui (magazine), a popular men's magazine
- Oüı FM, a French radio station
- The French word meaning "yes"
oui in French: Oui
oui in Italian: OUI
OK, Roger, absolutely, all right, alright, alrighty, amen, as you say, assuredly, aye, by all means, certainly, da, exactly, fine, good, good enough, hear, indeed, indeedy, ja, just so, mais oui, most assuredly, naturally, naturellement, of course, okay, positively, precisely, quite, rather, really, right, righto, sure, sure thing, surely, to be sure, truly, very well, well and good, why yes, yea, yeah, yep, yes, yes indeed, yes indeedy, yes sir, yes sirree